How-to Post Comments
Do you need a special login to post a comment?
No. You can simply post a comment by using your favorite social network: Connect with Facebook, Post with Twitter, Open ID or you can use your login with Yahoo! If you already post comments on other blog sites and have a Disqus login, you can use that to post comments on these blogs, too.
How do I login using my favorite social network?
Underneath each blog post are a few buttons. Click the button of whichever social network you use the most: Facebook or Twitter. Enter in your login/email and password. After you have done that, you’re ready to write your comment. When you’re finished writing your comment, click the square button (on the left-hand side) to post on Twitter or Facebook. After that, click the “Post” button. Your comment should now appear on the blog.
Do you store the passwords or have access to my password?
Does Tech N9ne or any of the other Strange Music artists look at these blogs?
The comments are not loading. I can’t post a comment.. What can I do?
- On Mac, go to Firefox > Preferences from the menu bar.
- On Windows, go to Tools > Options at the top of the window.
- Click the Privacy tab. Check Accept Third Party Cookies as shown below.
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Security tab
- Check Always accept cookies
- Look to the top right, and find Wrench > Options > Under the Hood > Cookie Settings
- Check Allow All Cookies